Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lego Poptropica Online Games

Irregali!

I did a lot of things this week: I worked three times in the office, I went to the gym, I'm doing with my creations (whose photos posters quick, I promise), I am reading two books at once and I even formatted a pc ... or at least I established, then came to my rescue with my love XD remote assistance
Last Saturday I went for a walk with my hubby and I made two unexpected gifts:
E 'equal to the same him! It has the same hairline, same hair, same eyes and the same big face round and plump ahahahah XD since it's like him so much I decided to call Mr. Pepito Junior muhahahah I find it beautiful ~ ♥
Then I got a cup of Stich!
Actually I wanted the big pupazzone only that there was (T_T) were left only those kids ... so my love has decided to take the cup! And 'huge (° O °) and I love it ^ ^ E' was very nice to me this gift ... I do not would never have expected ...
Now I show you one of the two books I'm reading, I bought it just out of work Monday:
I find it fascinating, very fluently and in addition there are pages with pictures taken by ' author. Truly wonderful! If you love Japan recommend it. The only downside is the price: This edition, the only one I could find after much searching, I paid 31 € . _. "
They say that many Italians do not read more, I think the fact is that they do not read because most of the books cost too much ...! And I have bought the same because this month I spent really very little money otherwise I would have postponed the purchase or even, perhaps, I would never have done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment