Thursday, February 10, 2011

How Does A Spleen Feel

swap!

Last week I received swapping Donkuri!
The issue is that you already know Gyaru and budget as we did 10 € per person, plus we send Christmas gift that we send every year in late ihihih and even sent me a gift for my birthday. Here's the photo:
swapposo Here is the content, I do not remember what it's called the shop where he got things ... I call it wally wally because it is easier ahahaha XD I think it wajil Tally, I never remember uff! Anyway I sent:
a series staple
♥ Tights ♥
a belt with a bow of paiette
a hat
a headband with a bow I think we can adjust and fix depending on your tastes in there because the wire: D
Pooooooi the birthday and Christmas
the DVD of Alice, it's my favorite cartoon
a plush giraffe [hahaha I just watched it came to my mind CANGIULINO Zack X ° D has the same look when he wants cookies ghghgh]
keyring studded with all sbarluccichini pink * - *
How nice! How nice! How nice!
But I had a little ' of difficulty, I bought all the things were good and ready for shipment ... just that my package was brutally kidnapped by gypsies. _. "that rage! I hate just got filthy thieves! is not the first time I steal things, last year I came home ... even steal all day and have the nerve to go ask the state money too, what a shame! 'pidata na' n Culu, all right!
However conclude my little outburst staff, I eventually bought back around and I sent this:
As part of the swap:
a pair of earrings brilluccicosi bow
eyelashes
fur earmuffs
polish, eye pencil and stickers nailart
mirror MAIALONJI
and of the hearts to make decoden, a pack of Japanese ramen and things that I toasted remember the name XD
Poooooi I have taken over the Christmas and another small little thought:
the gift is wrapped here, but it's a purse disney with puppy
door-phone-handkerchief tricks ... Dunno what is in it ^ ^ handbag. I found it was very Gyaru ihihih ^ ^
_____________________________________
Over and out, the next upload. I shall now read your blog ^ - ^ but before I leave you with this gem:
My puppy cangiulino Zack (16kg and a half ago XD) ^ - ^ how nice it was!

0 comments:

Post a Comment