Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Jenna Jameson Preview Pierced Tits

Greetings! Weekend

This morning I did a little 'late to arrive in the office ... the fault was in my total inability to take pictures. My father gave me a beautiful bunch (to be honest I think the florist from whom he bought the plant has rooted out a half) of mimosas:
so big that I could not make him stand in shot hahaha make a perfume that will not tell you! Very good: 3 I was very happy with this surprise and then I smell the room ^ ^
keep getting sms cards, unfortunately I have a lot of money on the phone to answer, then:
Greetings to all women ~ ♥
Are you wondering if in the end I managed to make the biosphere ... sigh, not yet because I do not find the algae. _. I know that everything you need to buy a pet store near my house. To achieve that you need:
a glass jar with lid
algae (with roots and branches, not the squash)
gravel color you like
aquatic vegetation
water
one or two snails
and especially the most important thing:
a shrimp of those who clean the dirt that is formed water.
You put in the pot a bit 'of water, not to the edge, you have to leave some' space ... then inziccano at will in algae, plants, the gravel colored snails and gamberozzo.
theory works as follows: the snails feed on plants and reproduce, there is never need change the water because the cleaner shrimp eat dirt, because there are always oxygenated algae that absorb carbon dioxide that is formed on the surface and produce oxygen from the roots so it's a real ecosystem.
I'm fascinated by this thing! I can not wait to do it, we hope this weekend ^ - ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment